The first step to investing with smallcase is finding your smallcases. No recommendations or suggestions would be given on which smallcase one should buy. Instead, there are simple ways to search for the smallcase that's right for you.
If you're looking for different ideas, the explore section can be a great way to start.
Here, you can choose smallcases based on when they were added, their type, featured smallcases and various collections. A collection is a group of smallcases that have a common thread running through them
When you click on a smallcase, you can view more about the smallcase - what it is about, the rationale behind it, how it is created, its past performance & the stocks in it along with their weights
All smallcases (filter & sort)
On the Discover page here, you can see all smallcases sorted by:
- Latest First (by the date on which they were launched)
- When they were rebalanced (recently rebalanced)
- Their popularity (most bought smallcases in the past week)
- 1Y Returns (High-Low and Low-High)
- 1M Returns (High-Low and Low-High)
- Min. Investment (High-Low and Low-High)
You can filter all smallcases by:
- By type (Thematic, Model-based, Sector Trackers)
- By risk (Low, Moderate, High)
- The minimum investment amount ranges (below ₹5,000, ₹5,000-₹10,000, ₹10,000-₹20,000 or above ₹20,000)