A smallcase is a basket of stocks/ETFs that reflects an idea/strategy. For example, The Electric Mobility smallcase is made up of companies that are expected to benefit from growth in the electric vehicles ecosystem.
Characteristics of a smallcase:
- A basket of stocks/ETFs
- Weights assigned to the constituents
- Maximum no. of constituents - 50
- Centred around a market theme/idea/strategy
- Long-term investments
- Tied to relatable themes/ideas
- Each smallcase has a unique minimum amount
- Direct ownership - shares credited to your demat account
smallcases are centred around:
- A trending market theme like electric mobility or
- A financial model like zero debt or
- A specific sector like IT, Pharma, etc
The smallcases platform is the easiest way to invest in portfolios of stocks for the long-term. You can choose a smallcase based on a theme that you are positive on, invest in it in 3 clicks and track & manage multiple portfolios seamlessly.
smallcases aren't a means of recommending or advising investors. Choosing a smallcase is upto each individual.